Dr. Priya Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Priya Roy?

Great and compassionate Dr.!

Posted on December 4th, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Roy as my primary care physician for about 5 years. Dr. Roy is kind and thorough. She listens well and is empathetic to my needs. And I am no easy patient either... I usually pull out a list of questions and things I need to talk about and she is more than accommodating! She will also work with me to place prescriptions if I can't make it into the office. I am surprised by other reviews here... Perhaps it is because Dr. Roy does not easily prescribe opioid drugs. In fact she is one of the lowest prescribers of these types of drugs - verified on data.cms.gov. All in all, Dr. Roy is a great Doctor and I would recommend her to any individual seeking a PCP.

Condescending and unwilling to treat

Posted on January 6th, 2017

She was extremely condescending, rude and would rather treat patients who have no medical issues (quick and easy patients) than the patients with more complex and time consuming issues. She contradicted herself multiple times during the visit and in the end, told me to seek another primary care where all my specialist were under one roof. The kicker is- they already were! At Starling Physcians... which is why I chose her.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Does not take the time to listen to the patient. Rushes visit. Prescribes medication instead of finding out the root of the problem.

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I will not recommend this doctor not even to my worst enemy. She is heartless , unprofessional and her bedside manners are horrible. She needs to learn to treat people with respect and not forget that she is treating humans and not animals.

Posted on October 29th, 2017