Dr. Priyantha Ranaweera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Priyantha Ranaweera?

I didn't know I was having a heart attack

Posted on February 26th, 2017

A trip to the ER had doctors running a blood test to see if I was having a heart attack. I was. Dr. Ranaweera was in the building and he quickly gave a diagnoses - blockage. After meeting with, Dr. Ranaweera put me on his heart catherization schedule and did the procedure. No stents or balloons were needed, just medicine. Dr. Ranaweera and his team, especially nurse Wally, were wonderful and put me at ease. And I needed that understand because I had a bad day and found out that Nitro glycerin and I do not agree. I had a horrible reaction to that medicine. Spent one night in the hospital then home. I will be seeing Dr. Ranaweera in the next few days for a follow up.

Not a fan

Posted on May 7th, 2015

They wrote down the wrong time on our confirmation sheet then made us wait an hour because they gave my spot away. It would have been okay had they not forgotten about us in the waiting room and blamed us for the mistake when they wrote it on our confirmation. We didn't see the doctor for over an hour because they had to 'fit us in' for their mistake.

Poor Follow-up

Posted on February 28th, 2014

This doctor does not follow up. I had tests run and had to call three times to get any kind of feedback, even from the techs. It was difficult to get the receptionist to schedule a follow-up visit with the doctor. From the time I was referred until I saw the doctor for a follow-up was six weeks.

Posted on September 20th, 2011