Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Proctor R Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have seen Dr. Anderson and do not agree with your review on him. I am not eager to have surgery unless itâs medically necessary. I appreciate a doctor that does not want to cut you open ending up in worst problems. Another doctor told me that I needed to have a knee scope and I decided to get physical therapy, which helped my problem. I am glad for the second opinion with Dr. Anderson. You cannot put down a doctor just because another one decided to do surgery on you for his own financial gain. I have had great service experience with the office and staff. I lost my job and had problems paying my bill and they were able to work it out with me. I also have three small kids and have to be concerned for my health. If my knees were bad and I knew it, I would hesitate to lift my children up without any assistance. This is my opinion and I guess, youâre all entitled to yours.
46 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Proctor R Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Assocs Of Chicago, 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 450, Chicago, IL
Dr. Proctor R Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.