Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Proctor R Anderson has 2 locations
676 N Saint Clair St Ste 450
Chicago, IL 60611
680 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 830
Chicago, IL 60611
Book Online Now
Dr. Proctor R Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Proctor R Anderson has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Proctor R Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Great Dr and Office Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Proctor R Anderson - Posted on July 8th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Anderson and do not agree with your review on him. I am not eager to have surgery unless itâs medically necessary. I appreciate a doctor that does not want to cut you open ending up in worst problems. Another doctor told me that I needed to have a knee scope and I decided to get physical therapy, which helped my problem. I am glad for the second opinion with Dr. Anderson. You cannot put down a doctor just because another one decided to do surgery on you for his own financial gain. I have had great service experience with the office and staff. I lost my job and had problems paying my bill and they were able to work it out with me. I also have three small kids and have to be concerned for my health. If my knees were bad and I knew it, I would hesitate to lift my children up without any assistance. This is my opinion and I guess, youâre all entitled to yours.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Proctor R Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Proctor R Anderson
Dear New Patient, Welcome to Northwestern Center for Orthopedics! I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself, and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from Chicago's North Shore, and I earned my medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School. Following graduation, I completed my internship at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. For the next four years, I continued advanced training in my chosen specialty, orthopedic surgery, as a resident in several Northwestern University affiliated hospitals. As an orthopedic surgeon, my work is dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. My practice is focused on knee and shoulder arthroscopy and hip and knee replacement surgery. It brings me great pleasure to apply state-of-the-art proven procedures to restore mobility and help patients return to an active lifestyle. I strive to provide you as much information as possible to ensure you make an informed decision on your treatment options. I joined the practice now known as Northwestern Center for Orthopedics in 1977, and since then it has been my mission to provide you the same excellent service and care that I would offer to a member of my family. In addition to my extensive medical commitments, I enjoy fly fishing, golf, reading, and spending time with my family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at Northwestern Center for Orthopedics. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available. I am looking forward to meeting with you. Sincerely, Proctor R. Anderson, M.D.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Proctor R Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.