Dr. Proctor R Anderson Is this you?

15 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Proctor R Anderson?

Great Dr and Office Staff

I have seen Dr. Anderson and do not agree with your review on him. I am not eager to have surgery unless it’s medically necessary. I appreciate a doctor that does not want to cut you open ending up in worst problems. Another doctor told me that I needed to have a knee scope and I decided to get physical therapy, which helped my problem. I am glad for the second opinion with Dr. Anderson. You cannot put down a doctor just because another one decided to do surgery on you for his own financial gain. I have had great service experience with the office and staff. I lost my job and had problems paying my bill and they were able to work it out with me. I also have three small kids and have to be concerned for my health. If my knees were bad and I knew it, I would hesitate to lift my children up without any assistance. This is my opinion and I guess, you’re all entitled to yours.