Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Promilla Mehra MD
Dr. Promilla Mehra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheat Ridge, CO. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Mehra is affiliated with Saint Anthony Central Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Promilla Mehra has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Promilla Mehra has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Mehra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Anthony Central Hospital
50 Years Experience
Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Promilla Mehra Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Promilla Mehra's office for more information.
4485 Wadsworth Blvd Wheat Ridge, CO : (303) 424-6950
Locations & Directions4485 Wadsworth Blvd, Wheat Ridge, CO
Dr. Promilla Mehra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.