Dr. Prudence Kline Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Prudence Kline?

Horrible!

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Today I live wth the ramifications of Prudence Kline's medical incompetence!

Lucky to have her

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Kline has been my primary physician for over 20 years. She has been thorough and professional. Annual checkups are very thorough and happily, I can now have my reports in pdf form.

a healer worthy of the title

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr Kline is remarkable. She is knowledgeable, kind, non-judgmental, and thorough. She, perhaps more than any other doctor I've known, seems to hold her responsibility as sacred. By that I mean, she truly wants to help and will go out of her way to do so. I have never felt like "just another patient" with Dr Kline. Rather, I feel like I am with someone I can trust, quite literally, with my life. Lest I sound like a lover of hyperbole, here are a (very) few examples. I recently had a skin issue on my leg. I was not scheduled to see Dr Kline that day, yet she said to come right over. She wrangled me an appointment with a dermatologist, got directions for me to drive there, and followed through with the biopsy results. 2. I have had several occasions to go to the Emergency Room in the middle of the night. The first time, I just picked up and went, figuring I could let Dr Kline know the next morning. Wrong choice. She would rather be awakened, informed, and able to advocate for her patient than find out about it the next day. 3. I know being my doctor can be a challenge. I have many things wrong with me, take a zillion prescriptions, am morbidly obese, etc. etc. Instead of shaming me for any/all of this, as other doctors have done, Dr Kline has praised me for keeping things together as well as I do. Of course she also makes it quite clear that losing weight, exercising, taking better care of myself in general would be *extremely* helpful, but she has never talked down to or criticized me. In fact, she celebrates each victory, large or small. It would be impossible for me to overstate my gratitude for having Prudence Kline as my internist. Truly.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Dr. Kline was my doctor and her incompetence caused great harm. I had a life threatening infectious disease and the signs and symptoms that I had were classic but Dr. Kline failed to order the appropriate tests to diagnosis my illness. Dr. Kline suggested that I had depression and diagnosed me with "chronic fatigue syndrome" and "chronic bronchitis." She prescribed medications that should not have been prescribed. The medications prescribed by Dr. Kline compromised my health and delayed the correct diagnosis and treatment that I finally received from another physician. I requested Dr. Kline to refer me to an infectious disease doctor. She did but she biased the referral. She contacted the infectious disease doctor before I had the appointment and told that doctor that she had ruled out the life threatening infection that I was suffering from. As a result, that infectious disease doctor failed to prescribe the diagnostic tests that were needed. Afterwards, I found another infectious disease doctor on my own. This doctor correctly diagnosed and treated my infection with a combination of antibiotics. That doctor pointed out to me that the medication that Dr. Kline had prescribed delayed the correct diagnosis. The delay in the correct diagnosis resulted in irreparable damage to my body! My experience with Dr. Kline was horrible and could have been fatal.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

disappointed with wait and attitude. Insists on own network for blood analysis (and any other analysis) yet does not accept ANY insurance. Asked if I could go directly to a lab that my insurance will cover and the response was "I won't interpret it then" !

Review

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kline for around 10 years, I have unfailingly found her to be very personally caring, to pay enormous attention to a full range of health concerns be they physical or emotional, and to pay great attention to follow-up. I highly recommend her.

Posted on September 5th, 2013

spends time with patients seems judgmental when not doing as she instructed missed a diagnosis of a condition of mine staff is excellent does not seem to look at the whole person only the physical

Great Doctor

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Dr. Kline is very thorough and efficient. Excellent bedside manner and extremely knowledgable. Follows up with patients and I have never had a problem getting appointments.

Dr. Kline is at least a 10-star doctor!

Posted on November 17th, 2009

i have been Dr Kline's patient for over 15 years. during that time, she has exhibited exceptional caring, concern and knowledge.her receptionist, Nicole, is equally remarkable for her professionalism and care.i have recommended Dr Kline many times to both friends and other doctors.

Posted on September 14th, 2017