Dr. Prudence Tante-Takougang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Prudence Tante-Takougang?

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

When I had horrible pain when I was passing a kidney stone, Dr. Tante was there and able to give me assistance even when she was busy. She PERSONALLY called back to see how I was and how bad the pain was. Very caring and very intelligent doctor!

Bad DR

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Went to ER for back pain and burning pain down my leg. Was referred to Dr Tante from the ER. First visit she spent 7 minutes with me and would not even discuss my problem and sent me to a specialist, who intern said he cant find anything. When she finally called me back 3 days later she said if he said nothings wrong he is the specialist and she CAN'T help me. It feels like I am bothering her on her lunch break, and I have never had a DR say I cant help you goodbye. She must have got her Dr license online. In short she is FIRED.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Overall, I didn't like seeing Dr.Tante. I switched doctors. When I went to the hospital, she said that she would call the ER and she hadn't called, and she also said that if the admit me, she would come and see me the next day. I never saw her or heard from her. When I would see her in the office for a sickness, she would be wearing fake nails, or had long nails, that is very unsanitary. When she would diagnose me, she would tell me the medical name for what I had, it would be until I asked her what it ment she would tell me what it ment. If you are going to see her take a medicail dictonary with you, or you may not know what you have. There was one time I went to see her for something very minor, and she kept asking me the same questions over and over again, she didn't listen to what I said. She isn't a very good listener, and she doesn't have a good bed side manner, it just seems to me that she is there for the paycheck and not to help people. I'm glad I switched doctors, I have an awesome doctor now.

Professionalism of Dr Tante and her staff

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

After being through 9 dr. in the Kentucky and Ohio, I finally found a Dr. who was caring and wanted to help me with my health. I recommend her to everyone I know I have never found a more caring and understanding person in all my years of going to Dr.'s. BCF SMA

Great doctor!

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Posted on August 14th, 2010

Dr Tante does not return pages for emergencies. Called 4 times without response. Finally she called back and yelled at me for calling and did not want to help with the issue I was calling about. All I wanted was some anti-anxiety or pain meds ordered for my grandfather who was lying on his death bed. I do not recommend any one go see her especially if they are on their death bed cause she won't do anything.

Posted on April 24th, 2009

I had been seen by doctor in California and here in Ohio. No one really took the time to listen to me and address my health concerns. I was in a MVA and had some ongoing issues. Once i saw Dr. Tante she knew right then that my condition was seroius. To make a long story short she sent me to see a another doctor the next day. I was told that if i did not have such a excellent and caring doctor, I would have died. I had a 8 pound mass removed from my leg that had clotted and started a seroius infection. Dr. Tante saved my life and corrected the issue.

Posted on October 20th, 2015