Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prudencio C Lucero has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I love Dr. Lucero and he is the reason why I have my life back. I spent 2 years in and out of doctors offices and the ER only to be blown off saying nothing was wrong with me. I could barely get out of bed during this time because I was so dizzy and my heart rate was out of control. Thank god the last ER doctor I saw referred me to him. Dr. Lucero immediately knew what was wrong with me and put me on a medication that has changed my life. I am so grateful to him for taking the time to help me. Also, if a patient has a problem he immediately responds to calls after office hours. I recommend him to everyone that needs a good cardiologist.
Dr. Lucero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Prudencio C Lucero accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrudencio Cuison Lucero Md, 12 Quaker Village Shopping Ctr # 2A, Leetsdale, PA
Dr. Prudencio C Lucero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leetsdale, PA.