Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prue Kelly
Dr. Prue Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Benton, KY, with another office in Murray, KY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Murray-Calloway County Hospital, Caldwell County Hospital Inc and Marshall County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Prue Kelly has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Murray-Calloway County Hospital
Caldwell County Hospital Inc
Marshall County Hospital
Volunteer General Hosp
Caldwell County Hosp, Princeton, Ky
52 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Prue Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Prue Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benton, KY.