Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Przemyslaw M Kamien has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Przemyslaw M Kamien has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 8
I stuck with Dr Kamien for four months, after suffering a severe injury of torn tendons & ligaments in the foot ("lisfranc" injury). He did NOTHING. A "6-8 week" healing estimate ran on and on and on .... I would ask about different anti-inflammatory ("Oh, I guess we could" on the 3rd try); I asked about Physical Therapy (essentially ignored). The best news is that he left the state and I was referred to a colleague, Dr. Hartson, who immediately scheduled a Cat Scan and P.T. We'll see how that goes. First PT appointment the therapist was APPALLED that I had not been referred for 4 months .... Real downside: Consistently the most incompetent staffing I have ever encountered, anywhere. Cannot get a single task accomplished: every billing comes directly to me & I have to call accounts to tell them I have insurance; calls are not returned; prescriptions are not phoned in promptly; today I received a call from the hospital needing to cancel the CT Scan because the office had not called (from a Wed-Fri!) for required pre-authorization; did not return the hospital's call before they left for the weekend .... and it goes on .... I can't think of a thing they've done right.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPrzemyslaw M Kamien Md, 9386 Landings Ln Unit 107, Des Plaines, IL
Dr. Przemyslaw M Kamien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.