Dr. Przemyslaw Kamien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Przemyslaw Kamien?

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

Had great result with shoulder surgery, very nice and personable surgeon.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I stuck with Dr Kamien for four months, after suffering a severe injury of torn tendons & ligaments in the foot ("lisfranc" injury). He did NOTHING. A "6-8 week" healing estimate ran on and on and on .... I would ask about different anti-inflammatory ("Oh, I guess we could" on the 3rd try); I asked about Physical Therapy (essentially ignored). The best news is that he left the state and I was referred to a colleague, Dr. Hartson, who immediately scheduled a Cat Scan and P.T. We'll see how that goes. First PT appointment the therapist was APPALLED that I had not been referred for 4 months .... Real downside: Consistently the most incompetent staffing I have ever encountered, anywhere. Cannot get a single task accomplished: every billing comes directly to me & I have to call accounts to tell them I have insurance; calls are not returned; prescriptions are not phoned in promptly; today I received a call from the hospital needing to cancel the CT Scan because the office had not called (from a Wed-Fri!) for required pre-authorization; did not return the hospital's call before they left for the weekend .... and it goes on .... I can't think of a thing they've done right.

Posted on August 10th, 2015