Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pulak Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Brain Tumor
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Surgery
Showing 5 of 11
I am a surgical patient of Dr Ray (a very long and complicated procedure) and I feel honored and compelled to share with everyone that this man is a genius- extremely skilled, professional, thorough , extremely caring, kind, accommodating, smart, good listener, great with family members, explains everything at length if needed. Dr. Ray is an amazing and gifted surgeon and wonderful human being - my family and I are fortunate to have met him
Temple University Hospital
Dr. Pulak Ray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Neurosurgical Group, 774 Christiana Rd Ste 202, Newark, DE
Dr. Pulak Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.