Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Puliyodil A Philip
Dr. Puliyodil A Philip, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Philip is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, Medical Care Group of Elk Grove Village and Loyola University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Puliyodil A Philip has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Philip is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Dr. Puliyodil A Philip accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation Institute of Chicago, 345 E Superior St, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Puliyodil A Philip in this video.
Dr. Puliyodil A Philip is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.