Dr. Puneet Grewal Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Puneet Grewal?

Saved my life

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr P Grewal took the time to really listen to me. She went beyond and ordered a full physical.Come to find out it was my heart. I went through bypass surgery. I quit smoking. I eat good. I take care of my self just because she listened to me.

Not happy

Posted on January 14th, 2011

She is pretty casual and you have to force her to look into various diagnostics etc. for your problem. She also did not authorize the visit to a an ENT specialist to which I have been going for over a year. I called and emailed multiple times to Dr Puneet and her office and finally got the authorization after registering a complaint with Hill Physicians.I would not recommend her to anyone.

Physician review

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Dr P. Grewal is an excellent physician. Caring and thoughtful, she gives you the time to explain your illness/injury. She is thorough in her diagnosis and treatment. Her staff is great! Highly recommended by me.

Posted on May 4th, 2015