Dr. Puneet Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Puneet Kumar?

Baseball Historian

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Spends time with me during all office visits and asks important questions to aid in helping my digestive system get back to the way it used to be.Shows a genuine concern for my overall health and always wants me to feel better. Would not consider going anywhere else.

Great Experience

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I have been patient for several years. He has a great bedside manner and he always returns my call promptly whenever I had a question. I have referred my family and friends to him.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Great bedside manner, caring. Returned my call promptly when I had a question

Posted on March 7th, 2014

he was quick in diagnosing as crohn's disease whereas I had only gluten allergy. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Nice Doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2013

I had been sick for several weeks till I went to see him. He was very pleasant and personable. He ran some tests and found that I had an infection. He gave me a course of antibiotic and told me to come back after 2 weeks. When I went back, he found that infection had not completely cleared . I needed another more expensive antibiotic which completely cleared my infection. I am grateful that he followed up to make sure that infection was completely gone. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

Great experience

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I had an urgent problem and I was able to see Dr. Kumar right away. He ordered some tests and he found that I had an intestinal infection. He prescribed a course of antibiotic which resolved my problem completely. Since then, he has performed a colonoscopy which was a breeze. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I had a colonoscopy which was recommended by him during office visit, the morning of the colonoscopy he walks into the procedure room and aske me why I came to see him, SCARY!!!!. He returned my follow up phone call two weeks later and didnt call me regarding the biopsy result but rather sent a letter in the mail. An explanation of an abnormal biopsy is warranted and adds to the reason as to why I would never, ever, ever recommend him to my worst enemy.

slow getting test results

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Was easy to get an appt. only one week to wait. Waited for an hour in the waiting room to be seen. Dr Kumar is strictly bussiness, no small talk or jokes to be expected. Nothing wrong with that, doctors are now busier than ever. Seemed to know what he was doing. Ordered some routine labs and a colononscopy which went well. I had the hardest time getting results of the labs and colononscopy. Called office several times, was told, dont have results yet. Finely got a call a month later. Went to office requesting my medical records. Found out that there was a 3 week delay in reporting the results to me. Lucky me that I did not have cancer but what if I did.. 3 weeks delay could have made a difference.. Huh!!! This office is pretty slow with follow-ups.

My favourite doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I have been his patient for years. I have sent several of my family members to him. I trust him completely and he has taken care of me several times in the hospital. He is the best.

Great experience

Posted on November 25th, 2011

I had an urgent problem and the staff was able to add me on the doctors schedule the same day I called. I did not have to wait long to be seen. The doctor was courteous and professional and he was able to diagnose my problem right away. He prescribed some medicines and my problem resolved completely. I have recommended Dr. Kumar to my family and friends.

Minimal competency

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Nice Doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2011

I had an urgent problem and I was referred by the Emergency room to Dr. Kumar. He was able to see me right away. He was courteous and professional during his exam. He explained the condition and the procedure in detail and contrary to expectations, I had no discomfort during the procedure. I had a pleasant experience and I will definitely recommend him