Dr. Puneet Sud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Puneet Sud?

good beside manner but doesn't listen to family member's who know most about patient

Dr. Sud is personable and has a good beside manner but he failed to listen to my concerns about my husband. There were factors that were contributing to my husband's poor health and when I would take him to appts, Dr. Sud would listen to my husband - as the patient - but didn't listen to me when I wanted to share observations about my husband's failing memory and risky behaviors. My husband passed away recently. Though I don't hold Dr. Sud directly responsible, I wonder if he would have made different health care recommendations for him if he had listened to my concerns.

the best

Dr sud is by far the best doctor i have ever had. He literally helped save my life and is so easy to talk too. His staff such as cheryl and missy are tremendous also and very caring. You will not find a better more professional staff or doctor. They truly are amazing.

i have been seeing Dr. Sud for over a decade, he is a wonderful doctor

Great Doctor

I was in search of a new Primary after mine had retired Dr. Sud was recommended to me by a friend. I was not disappointed, he spent an hour with me listening and explaining everything in detail relieving my concerns. He is extremely caring and very thorough. Felt like I had known him for years.

Thank you Dr.

Dr Sud has helped get my life and health under control. He really takes the time to listen to your issue's. Has offered me some great advice that you cant get from a pill. Thank you Dr.

best doctor i ever had anthony d

dr sud is an excellant doctor who really cares about me and his patients. i would not being do as well as i am without his help and guidance. i would reccomend him to everyone. a great man and great doctor and his staff of cheryl and marion are very nice intelligent and caring people. great enviornment