Have you seen Dr. Punitha M Vijayakumar?

Punitha Vijayakumar

Don’t waste your time . They expect you to make sure you give plenty of notice if you need to reschedule but when I book my appointment 8 months out and get a call 2 days prior and took a half a day off I hear giggling on the phone like it’s funny! And then I ask about my topamax medication and I’m told if I don’t come in right away I can’t get refills! First of all my appointment was booked for 8 months why didn’t you call me sooner to reschedule ? I have planned meetings all week it’s not always just as easy as changing days . And since you simply don’t care and this is your fault you change your times and locations or whatever you did again for the second time I’ll just switch to someone who wants a patient . It’s not funny !

Caring and thorough

Dr. Vijayakumar is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. I came to her with sever general undiagnosed random complaints that I felt other doctors had dismissed and had either labeled me as a pill seeker or hypochondriac. I was miserable for several years and was even starting to doubt myself, wondering if my pain and general weird multiple symptoms were just all in my head. After listening to me, running some tests (just a few labs, an MRI and a spinal tap) we now know that I have Multiple Sclerosis. I can never thank her enough. Her staff Stephanie was also amazing helping me get medication paid for through my insurance and taking my calls. The wait time is worth it! A+

Best neurologist around town

Dr Vijayakumar is an excellent Neurologist she brilliant , got excellent bedside manners , listens too what I got too say and really listens too me , doesn't rush me to get me out of the room for the next paitent like I'm a piece of meat or cattle as I call it and she explores every avanue with you too help you and doesn't give up , and has atleast some sort of answer for you even if she can't give you the full answer right away tells you what she think it could be until results are in !! , she is super nice as well and like I said in the beginning very smart as well

This is one of the most caring doctors I have. I recommend her every time I get the chance.

The best I have ever known

Dr. P. Vijayakumar is possibly the most intelligent and most caring doctor I have ever had the good fortune of visiting. I feel that I owe this doctor so much more than what my insurance will pay her, because she spent about 30 minutes reviewing my test results, asking me questions, and thinking through the notes I have written. Dr. Punitha Vijayakumar is a rare combination of pure intellect, great integrity, and a real wonderful human being.

Dr. Punitha M Vijayakumar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taylor, MI.