Dr. Purna Chandra Prasad C Atluri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Purna Chandra Prasad C Atluri?

Horrible!

I waited for 3 hours and he spent 5 mins with me. I will never go back! He did not even give me good advice. I urge readers to seek out another GI doctor. Don't waste your time!

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Atluri was the kindest, compassionate doctor I have ever met. His bedside manner is incredible also. I would recommend him to everyone!

Just when I was losing hope.......a great doctor appeared.

My appointment was immediate, waiting time was less than 15 minutes, care was patient, informative, questions answered with great care and scheduled for endoscopy on very next surgery day. Seen in surgery right away, diagnosis was right on, and follow-up phone call to check on well being was quick and courteous. I was very impressed wth this doctor and so was my familty

alivali 60lakes

Dr. Purna Chandra Prasad C Atluri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.