Dr. Purnima M Patel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Purnima M Patel?

Approachable

I have seen Dr Patel for over 9 years. I always feel heard when I see her. After firing 2 cardiologists, I told Dr Patel to find a cardiologist just like her...she did! Now I have two wonderful doctors. I had some concerns about my husband's diagnosis by another doctor. That day, she got him in to see a specialist that saved his life. Dr. Patel has restored my faith in the medical profession!

J.H.

Rude, condescendung and failed to address pts serious concerns

Dr Patel literally saved my life by catching a missed diagnosis of Pulmonary Edema (blood clots in my lungs). She was able to diagnose and treat several other issues in 5 days which my previous doctor hadn't in five years. I'm so glad I made the switch to her when I was in that emergency situation. She also refers to specialists if she feels necessary, when some Drs are hesitant to let go. I would HIGHLY recommend her!! Sometimes the staff can be a little less than friendly or professional, but other days they're ok. Just be ready with a smile and patience to defuse. :)

great doc

im glad i actually found a doctor that doesnt give you a run around. she listens to your concerns and works on them..

Dr. Patel is very thorough, very professional while remaining compassionate and caring. I am dealing with a somewhat rare medical condition and she has gone above and beyond to help me through an overwhelmingly difficult experience.

Dr. Patel - Performance

Dr. Patel replaced my doctor when he retired. I have always found Dr. Patel to be a caring and knowledgeable physician.