Dr. Purushottam Garg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Purushottam Garg?

Drug pushers

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Unless you are looking for pain medicine, don't even bother with this Dr. You can hardly get an appt and when you do, you have to wait forever because of all the junkies picking up their meds. He doesn't care about any other health conditions, and the staff is lazy. I waited for 2 hrs only to be told I didn't have an appointment and they won't see me. Even though I have the appointment card that they gave me. I have never seen such incompetence. The PA and the nurse are ok, but the rest are useless, especially the elderly lady that's always running around but knows nothing. I don't know her job title, or if she even has one. She may be family or something. She certainly never does any actual work. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

The Best Doctor in the World!

Posted on November 10th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Garg since 2004. Dr. PK, at one of his 3 offices and with assistance from his physician assistants-certified, offers medical services 7 days per week, M-F from 8 AM to 9 PM. No appointment required! Peter Brighenti, PA-C, was a green beret combat medic in Vietnam, and has a masters in medicine from West Florida University (UWF). Each time I visit a specialist I then go to Dr. Garg/Peter and get a confirmation/2nd opinion and more detailed info. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Garg/Peter/Anju. Twice I have had bad specialists treat me and each time Dr. Garg helped resolve my problems. And he never rushes you in and out, he listens to you. And, although I have medicare, for those w/o insurance, Dr. Garg only charges $40. When Dr. PK dies, he will have the largest funeral ever held in Pensacola. May he live many more years (he's about 60, in 2014).

Posted on March 30th, 2013

Dr. PK does a wonderful service for our community. He cares for his patients. He has a gift for giving (almost) painless injections. So happy to have him as my doctor.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Thank u for seeing me on a Saturday and not charging a freakn fortune! Obviously you care more for patient care than building you personal bank account like all the others doctors who rob people just to get a script for antiobotics. God Bless you and ur staff!

Posted on June 19th, 2011

He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor we are blessed to have in this area. His staff is always friendly and helpful.

Posted on January 18th, 2017