Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I was seen by doctor Pushpa Krishnasami for a rash. She was unable to determine what type of rash it was. I asked this doctor if she would refer me to a dermatologist she declined my request. This doctor was unable to determine this type of rash but she determined that this rash was not work related. How is this possible? If you are unable to determine the name of the rash or the type of rash how can you determine if it's work-related or not? At my job I deal with chemicals and I know that this rash was caused by these chemicals. She was very rude and very disingenuous
21 Years Experience
Coimbatore Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Saint Francis Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUs Healthworks Cupertino, 10050 Bubb Rd Ste 3, Cupertino, CA
Dr. Pushpa Krishnasami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cupertino, CA.