Dr. Pushpa Narayanaswami Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

STAND BACK

Posted on February 17th, 2014

BE PREPARED FOR RUDENESS AND ZERO PROFESSIONALISM. THIS WOMAN MADE ME CRY AND THEN MADE FUN OF ME FOR CRYING. WHEN GETTING DIAGNOSED WITH A LIFETIME DEBILITATION CONDITION THIS IS THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH YOU WANT TO CHOOSE AS A DOCTOR. SHE HAS ZERO PATIENCE FOR ANYTHING. ENJOYS GIVING EMG'S BECAUSE SHE IS IN CONTROL AND KNOWS HOW TO CAUSE PAIN.

terrible doc

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I had a serious bad reaction to multiple corticosteroid injections (symptoms too numerous to note here that immediately followed the injections) and saw this doc b/c I was concerned about possible nerve implications. Dr. Narayanaswami flatly dismissed any connection to the many steroids injections, stated that she regularly orders steroid injections for patients and has never heard of any adverse reaction to these injections. She told me that I have fibromyalgia - a ridiculous and it turns out, completely incorrect diagnosis - and told me to go to physical therapy. During my appointment, she repeatedly raised her voice and interrupted me. I don't understand how someone like this is allowed to practice medicine.

disappointed

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Rude and unhelpful. Also, unwilling to listen. This doctor wanted to buzz in, after her resident had done the preliminary exam, say her piece without any discussion, and buzz out. I questioned one of her off-the-cuff assertions and she must have felt challenged and got defensive. This appointment was an unpleasant experience and I'm not going back to this doctor.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015