Dr. Pushpa K Raman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pushpa K Raman?

Rude and unprofessional

Both Dr. Raman and her nurse have been rude. My daughter is 4 months old and has only seen them a couple of times and each time has been an unpleasant experience. This last appointment is when I made up my mind to no longer have her as my daughters pediatrician. My mother in law accompanied me for my daughters second set of shots and when she tried asking a question Dr. Raman was extremely rude almost as if she was bothered we had questions. Her nurse has just as bad or worse attitude as she approached me about a bill that had not been paid due to the office billing an old insurance we had told them several times to delete of our file (in front of other patients). She on other occasions has also been rude about questions I've had, has slammed the door in my face while exiting the room as we were all leaving and finished with the appointment, and has been unprofessional all around. I'm done with this doctor and her staff. Treating my family this way is an example of the importance they take in their position. I have dealt with Doctor pande as she is the doctor whom initially seen my daughter when I delivered and Raman was on vacation and will now be establishing care with her (although they are in the same building I have seen her and her nurses are much more pleasant to deal with).

great doctor

great doctor! very professional and intelligent. She is very friendly and care about her patients. I change my little girl's doctor to her because she did a fantastic job diagnosing her illness and caring for her at the Urgent Care facility.

Best doctor

I will recommend this doctor to everybody. She is the best doctor.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Raman always takes her time and answers all your questions. Whenever I call with a question she will call me back within an hour or two. She really does care about the children. I really like her and totally recommend her!

Dr. Pushpa K Raman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuba City, CA.