Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pyar Noorani
Dr. Pyar Noorani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN, with other offices in Dayton, OH and Charleston, WV . He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Noorani is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Ctr, Johnson County Community Hospital and Johnson City Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pyar Noorani has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Pyar Noorani has the following 2 expertise
- Cerebral Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
Dr. Pyar Noorani is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
He is an amazing doctor. As he clams the zebra man
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pyar Noorani - Posted on March 31st, 2009
Dr. Noorani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johnson City Medical Ctr
Johnson County Community Hospital
Johnson City Specialty Hospital
Russell County Medical Center
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Smyth County Comm Hosp
Charleston Area Medical Center
Johnston Memorial Hospital
Indian Path Medical Center
Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Nationwide Children`s Hospital
Childrens Medical Center Dayton Ohio
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Dickenson County Medical Center
47 Years Experience
Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pyar Noorani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.