Dr. Pyoung I Kwon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pyoung I Kwon?

This doctor does not take much attention to younger patients. I wanted to get a simple blood test for regular check up but he thought it was unnecessary because I am only 28. He refused to listen to what I wanted to say and told me to come when I get extremely sick. I thought doctors are there to help prevent illness and consult about your general heath. He was my home doctor for about a year but I never felt he cared or respected me as a patient. This doctor is rude and unfriendly.

I have been received very warmly and professionally. It was easy to get an appointment. The staff were super nice and efficient. Dr Kwon was very clear and asked the right questions. I felt completely confident in his capability to give the right diagnostic. I highly recommend Dr Kwon to anybody who is looking for a gastroenterologist or general practitioner.