Dr. Qaiser Saeed Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Qaiser Saeed?

Not a good experience

I saw him in the hospital. I was not happy with him. He was in and out so fast. He was hard to contact when I needed to see him again after he just walked out of the room. Not a good impression on him. I felt like he talked to me like I was 10. I asked about seeing another dr and he said I didn’t need to see that dr. I would say he is a jerk

In hospital patient at BSA

I was in room 586 and Dr. Saeed took care of me while at BSA. I have never had an office visit with him, but if anything comes up in the future, I will set-up an appointment. I found Dr. Saeed to be very compassionate and kind. I was at BSA and he came in after Dr. Carlos Arche admitted me through ER. Both days of my in hospital stay, he listened to my concerns about not being able to meet my financial needs for medicine, once I left the hospital. He called in his nurse and a in hospital patient social counselor. Most of all, he seemed concerned and listened to my situation. I feel much better. Easy to speak to him, as well as his nurse.

Birth Control

Dr. Qaiser Saeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.