Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Qaiser Yusuf has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 8
I found out all his records on everyone up to the end of 2007 have been destroyed. He got in big trouble and cannot practice anymore but lied to everyone. He walked out on his office staff and refused to pay them. His office was shut down in Nov. 2011, now if you need your records from 2008-2011, you will have to file a complaint with the Texas Medical Board. What a mess he has created for many people. Screwed up my Disability..thanks for nothing. I thought I could trust him after going to him ten years, not I am virtually screwed
Office staff awful. Doctor tells me one thing, and staff says no that's no it's not and i go without medication. When i return I ask the doctor if they were right and he says nope. They are rude, tell me he gone for the day when I call. They are short with me and are changing my care plan because they don't want to talk to me. Be there twice in two weeks and nothing has been done.
Dr. Yusuf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
27 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Qaiser Yusuf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Qaiser Yusuf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baytown, TX.