Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Qaiss Mohammed
Dr. Qaiss Mohammed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paoli, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohammed is affiliated with Frankford Hospital, Riddle Memorial Hospital and Main Line Hospital Paoli. He speaks English.
Dr. Qaiss Mohammed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Qaiss Mohammed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mohammed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital Paoli
Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital
-Paoli Hospital - On staff since 2005
M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 2005
13 Years Experience
Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Qaiss Mohammed in this video.
Dr. Qaiss Mohammed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.