Dr. Qi Wan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Qi Wan?

BEWARE: You may be suddenly dropped as a patient without warning or explanation!!!

It was shocking when it happened to me! I was told my appointment was cancelled and to look for another doctor. Then the nurse hung the phone up on me. I had kept all my appointments and always paid the bill, so this came out of left field. Also be aware that if you request the staff to send something to you, you will likely have to go pick it up yourself. And don't be surprised if after only one bill, your account gets sent to a collection agency.

Dr Wan is awesome and his staff works extremely hard to provide the best care possible. I have never had a problem with his office. The techs are sweet, the receptionist is a total doll, and I feel like they empathize and try their hardest to make sure patients get what they need.

He's great! His staff is sketchy

He is a great doctor when you go to see him. Calling his office and getting things done properly and without issue seems to be problem for me. I have the hardest time getting things done through his staff.

I do not recommend. He is not caring of the elderly. I bear personal witness plus the knowledge of a friend regardng her Mother.

Dr. Qi Wan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.