Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Qiang Li has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 10
I had a heart attack I saw Dr Li in the hospital he placed 2 stents on the 2nd day and sent a message to my nurse" if I am too busy I would have to wait for the 3rd day instead of the 2nd." He would not try to place the 3rd stent I needed because he was afraid to try to place it because of it's position. On 3 different days I asked him questions when he came into my hospital room this man" I cannot call him a doctor" backed out of my room and never said one word to me! On my third attempt to ask him questions he did the same thing backed around the curtain and left without one word to me! My nurse was there and he said " I can't believe what he just did to you." I was sent home on the 5th day on plavix and on the next morning I had a massive heart attack, and the 3rd stent was placed by another doctor I nearly died!!! I changed doctor's while in the hospital I am so lucky I now have an excellent doctor who has saved my life 3 times now. I won't send my dog to this man,stay away from him if you want to live or even get an answer from him!
Easy to get an appointment because nobody goes back to him. His bedside manners are terrible. Way more interested in my weight than my symptoms. Didn't listen to anything I said just made a decision on how to treat my high blood pressure. Gave me a medicine that doesn't work for people with a gastric surgery. Two days later called me back in acted like he never heard me tell him 3 times about my gastric problems. Said he'd call in a script for a different med but waited over the weekend to check his faxes and find out the pharmacy was trying to correct an error which left me without coverage until the Monday. Took the new med for two days it caused sever headaches, dizziness and ringing in my ears. Called his nurse asked for help. She called back and said he has done all he can I need to go to a cardiologist in Seattle. Two visits and he's done. BTW both visits were based on weight loss fixing my blood pressure. Even after I explained I had normal bp last year and was 18 lbs heavier. If you let him work on your heart good luck.
My son had severe congestive heart failure and he was sent home for treatment as an out patient. He never was able to wait till next appointment. He was very ill. His heart was working only 15 %. During Dr. Li i would say miss treatment my son developed blood clots, had mini stroke and had a heart attack. (Dr. Li did not let us know about it. We found it out in Seattle.) I am very thankfull to Dr. Li for helping my son get to UW in Seattle on time.
Dr. Li is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Belgrade
Graduated in 1987
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Qiang Li accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Cardiology Associates, 500 Lilly Rd NE Ste 100, Olympia, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Qiang Li in this video.
Dr. Qiang Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.