Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Qili Li has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
The worst experience! While doing a D&c instead of helping me to relax during the procedure, she told me that my nervousness would interrupt her job! Also, she asked me to pay 2 copayment for doing the procedure & sending it to the lap. Then she just storm out for the next patient & told me to Chang fast!!! It's a shame to be called doctor!
The whole clinic staff have no respect for their patients. They only want your money and are helpless. I've seen other clinics where the staff were rude but the doctor was nice, so it made up for it, but this clinic I dont understand how the doctor even got her license. She has no respect for her patients. I've asked her about a drug if I was able to take it during pregnancy, she not only didn't answer my question but when I asked the second time, the employees asked if I was done or not in a very rude manner as if I was annoying them. I went there for only one time, and that would definitely be my last. This clinic should be closed!
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Qili Li accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlushing Ob/Gyn Pc, 13620 38th Ave Ste 5E, Flushing, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Qili Li in this video.
Dr. Qili Li is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Flushing, NY.