- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Qingliang T Wang MD
Dr. Qingliang T Wang, MD is a doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and New Hartford, NY( and 4 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Qingliang T Wang has 6 locations
611 W Park St
Urbana , IL 61801
Dr. Qingliang T Wang has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Qingliang T Wang has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Qingliang T Wang Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Qingliang T Wang
Dr. Wang works in Flushing, NY and 5 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital and Faxton St Luke's Healthcare- St Luke's Campus.