Dr. Quan H Nguyen Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Quan H Nguyen?

Great service and GREAT skin care products

Medicare patient (older)

I just don't know how to explain my experience except to say he is very impersonal and I didn't get what my medical IPA said I should have time-wise (45 minutes).... very rushed service. His office seemed in disarray. No compassion or detailed explanation about the seriousness of the procedure he performed on me. I would suggest anyone reading this to do as much research as possible.

Dr. Nguyen is a straight forward doctor who dials in on the needed concern of your skin and does not try to sell you cosmetics. He is excellent unless you need someone to tell you you are beautiful and focus on cosmetic improvements instead of skin health!

MS

Horrible, rude, inconsiderate, & greedy doctor & staff. Do not waste your time & money. I would give it 0 stars if I could, but it made me give them 1. They do not care about patients here...only your cash.

HMO, Scan

Unfortunately, doctors are looking at us like generic beings. He seems very nice - spent very little time - no real concern or diagnosis discussion. Gave me a prescription (one that I already had received) - said it might take 2 weeks to see if it works (very large area of skin rash) and I was out the door.

Happy to be here

My family and I have been going to Dr. Nguyen many years for acne and various skin ailments. We are very happy with his office. He was highly recommended by my family doctor as well. The staff are wonderful and he is busy because he is well- liked by many patients. When I was there I heard many compliments from the patients. While I can agree that his visits are short, but he is a very good doctor and I think many complaints here are not justified.

I drove a distance to see him. The impression I got was -- very impersonal and uncaring. It seemed like he didn't want to be bothered with my condition. There was no follow up.

Good doctor

I have been his patient in Laguna Niguel for many years. The staff asked me to write a review because I am very happy with his care. He is very honest and competent with his specialty. He treats me with courtesy and respect and many of my retired friends also recommended him.

My senior mother just saw this doctor who I guess does not want to give any time to a senior. He did not introduce himself, explain the surgical procedure he has to do, spend any time on her skin problem which is a chronic and debiliting condition. He was uncaring, unprofessional and a thorough disappointment to my mother.

acne treatment

My friend recommends this place for acne treatment because they accept our PPO insurance. The doctor was nice and gave me coupon for my prescription (zero copayment wow). I disagree with the previous reviewer since he didn't push his products upon me, although he did mentioned it. His esthetician is great and the combination of acne treatment and his medication have really improved my skin. I will not waste my money and go elswhere.

Angry

Went in to see this uncaring dermatologist today. This is my second examination with him in five years and both times, he is rude, uncourteous, uncaring, and has the worst chairside manner. At the end of the appointment, he pushes his line of product and his facial treatment. This type of greed and apathy gives other healthcare professionals a bad rep. I would never return.

dont go to this doctor. waste time & money

Dr. Quan H Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.