Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Quang H Henderson
Quang H Henderson is a Doctor primarily located in Crosby, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 27
It is comforting to know that we have such a wonderful facility like North Cypress Medical Center ERin our neck of the woods. I went there after having chest pain and Dr. Henderson quickly diagnosis me as having a blood clot to my lungs. After spending several days in the hospital on blood thinners, I went home and did my due diligience on the topic. I did not realize how deadly having a blood clot to my lung was. He literaaly saved my life. thanks again Dr. Henderson.
I once saw an episode of Doogie Howser where he learned a lesson that even though he was smart; unless he actually spoke with and listened to the patient he would not be able to provide the best diagnosis. This doctor must've missed that episode. After the long 4 hour plus wait in the waiting room this doctor spent all of 5 minutes and didn't really do any test to come to the conclusion that I needed a powerful narcotic for coughing and antibiotics. I didn't really notice how wrong this was until I went home (it was after 2 am) and looked up the drug information. My cough was not so bad that I would need that powerful a narcotic. I saw another doctor that actually spent some time and took some tests (how scientific) to confirm what I had (influenza) which is a virus and would laugh at the antibiotics this so called "healer" prescribed for me. Not only that but isn't the over use of antibiotics, when not really needed, the reason we now have strains that are immune t these antibiotics?
Quang H Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions14120 FM 2100 Rd, Crosby, TX
Quang H Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crosby, TX.