Dr. Quang T Nguyen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Quang T Nguyen?

Great Experience!

Very knowledgeable! Answered all my questions and found something my family doctor missed!

GREAT DOCTOR

Very knowledgeable about diabetes. I felt better starting the day of his new medicine and insulin program for me. Easy to communicate with. He listens and explains things in a way that you can understand .

Worst Dr. Around

Has the bedside manner of Satan! If you want to be belittled and scolded for being a diabetic this is your place.

impressed and thankful

He is the most compassionate ob/gyn I've ever had.But more importantly he diagnosed and treated me and fixed the problem others couldn't. After he did that I went back and have continued to be quite impressed with him.

Great!

After seeing a terrible doctor and his PAs for years, I found this great doctor! I thought he was a bit too cut and dry, but that's OK! He diagnosed me CORRECTLY and made me feel happy about my health. He made sure I didn't waste years and money like my other doctor, who gladly took it. I felt like I was treated like a person, he even said I didn't have to take my second medication forever. My other doctor had me taking 6 pills. Go see him if you want a GOOD, knowledgeable, and HONEST doctor.

Three month patient

Have been going to him for about 3 months. Very satisfied

kjmlasvegas

OMG--this Dr is fantastic. Listened to me and never once insulted me and told me it was my problem because I'm obviously eating too much. Took one look and saw it was the meds spiraling my blood sugar out of control--not me. In 6 mos I went from an A1C level of 7 to almost 11. He changed the meds--told me not to worry he can fix things.

Some of the best office staff in the valley. Best endocrinologist - listened to me when others would not and got an accurate diagnosis. Fantastic and caring doctor. Can't recommend enough!

I am happy

By the time that I made an appointment with Dr. Nguyen I gave up on Endocrinologists, I felt that none of them bothered nor felt any compassion with Thyroid Cancer patients... due to experience and an article I read in about (dot) com Dr. Nguyen changed that, he is different, and even if I have only been in his office a couple of times, it has been pleasant, he talks to me and goes through the details in my blood work, he ASKS!!! HE ACTUALLY ASKS WHATS ON MY MIND AND IF I UNDERSTAND!!! :D and I like that alots Avotcza came in a spoke to me in my first appointment, she explained how things go in the office, she treated me like family, she encouraged me with speaking up about how I am feeling with each appointment that I will be having, she's really cool and patient with me I hope that Dr. Nguyen and his staff keep helping people the way he / they have been doing. I am very happy with him and his staff, they are not money hungry, they are helping hungry haha

Fantastic!

Dr. Nguyen just moved to Vegas. My cousin was an old patient of him and told me to see him in Vegas and I'm so glad I did. Wow, he is fantastic. Knowledgeable but very approachable. He emails me after my surgery to make sure everything was ok.

Extremely knowledgable and caring doctor. He calls me personally with my lab results and is very generous with medication samples. I always learn something after each visit

Compassionate, knowledgealbe. He is the best.

Dr. Quang T Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.