Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Quanita J Crable has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Quanita J Crable has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Quanita J Crable has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Quanita J Crable is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I saw Dr Crable two years ago at the suggestion of my Internist. She was new to town. I was experiencing symptoms of a possible infection and mentioned I had break thru spotting but seeing I'm late 40s thought most of it was due to pre-menopause. My issue was the physician took the 1st hint of a symptom to rush in for a uterine biopsy. Also, I had to ask for a ibuprofen hoping to help with pain afterwards. Seemed like an afterthought to this practice. I has to deal with their pressure follow up to do other procedures due to abnormal Pap test afterwards. Statistics do show the presence of infection can sku those results. Second opinion was negative. Biopsy was negative like I thought it would be. Sadly, I just felt like I was a $ sign. Now I have replaced both my internist of 5 years and this physician. It pays to be an educated patient. I've spent 15 years in healthcare.
Dr. Crable was featured in an article I read and I made an appointment to see her. Best decision ever!! Dr. Crable is very knowledgeable about my issue. I was comforted by her confidence and assurance that she has performed this surgery numerous times and that I would be okay. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Crable. It is rare to find a doctor who is informative, thorough, and actually listens! I would recommend her to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Quanita J Crable accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Quanita J Crable is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.