Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Quazi Z Al-Tariq II has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 35
I have nothing positive to say about this man. He is unprofessional, uneducated, & doesn't have any bedside manner. He clearly needs to go back to school and get a proper education. He doesn't introduce himself. He doesn't ask you questions, if so he answers them for you. He acts as if he knows you. He makes up a diagnosis to get paid & leaves. He could care less about you and your family. He makes the medical profession look like a bunch of quacks. Now I can understand why people act the way they do, it's because physians like him turn people away from seeking medical treatment.
My daughter has been seeing him for over 5 months. Today after we disagreed with him about a change in meds he became defensive and told my young daughter and my self to find another doctor. He didn't want to hear why or the patients, my daughters opinion. She is the one needing helps. She is the one living with the problem. Not only did he say he repeated 2x after. He is uncaring and just pushing meds. As I sit in the waiting room, it's a revolving door. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new doctor
Dr. Al-Tariq is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Middletown Psych Center
Dr. Quazi Z Al-Tariq II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Quazi Z Al-Tariq II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.