Dr. Que Pravong Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Que Pravong?

Wonderful

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I love Dr. Pravong , great bed side matter , and great patience. She listens !! I would refer her to everyone. Thanks Dr. Pravong

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. Pravong is absolutely wonderful. I have seen many doctors in my life and have never found one that is knowledgeable. understanding and will listen to me as she is. She is the best doctor I have ever seen and I am old enough to have seen them all!

SAHM

Posted on February 28th, 2014

I never have a problem getting an appointment and her staff is very friendly and professional. Their new office facility is awesome. I usually only wait about 5 minutes in the exam room before Dr. Provong comes in. One time I waited 15 minutes. That happened only 1 time in the 5 years that I have been seeing her. She always takes the time to listen to me and asks plenty of questions before she makes her diagnosis. She's very personable. So glad I found her.

Posted on February 16th, 2014

Her medical assistant is also very friendly. Dr. Pravong is nice and pretty thorough I think. I don't have any big medical conditions and I just go occasionally when I need cholesterol medicine updates and blood checks, etc. When I had concerns about my heart skipping beats she looked into it and referred me to a specialist who was also very professional.

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Pravong was professional but my overall experience ended in a very unfortunate ordeal. After a simple office procedure I developed an infection at the sites treated. The improper handling of the sterilized equipment : the assistant did not use gloves, opened a sterile swab and touched it with her bare fingers, an empty vile was dropped on the floor and then picked up to use. Within 36 hours I had a festering wound, had to make a Saturday office visit with another doctor to address the problem. I received a phone call from the office 2 more days later to inform me of my lab results....which I had already received from my Saturday visit -- the lack of communication or failure to review my records was NOT impressive. In expressing my concerns, I did get a call from Dr. Pravong, she apologized for the experience and said she would address my concerns and retrain on office procedures to prevent this problem in the future.

Manager

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Dr. Pravong is an excellent physician whom I have enjoyed coming to for all my health care. I would recommend Dr. Pravong to everyone.

Posted on November 29th, 2017