Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Qui H Thai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Qui H Thai has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Qui H Thai has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Qui H Thai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Been alive 70+ years and been to a lot of different PC Doctors and got to say Dr. Thai has shown a great deal of concern for both me and my wife and we have only seen him one time. However I walked into his office already ill and that was priority on our meeting. Introductions were short, only issue at hand was important to him. Once that was addressed he spent s needed amount of time with my wife and I discussing our health history and ordering the appropriate test and prioritizing their importance. Prior to leaving his staff was gracious enough to contact my pharmacy and in turn faxed them Dr. Thai's scripts for my chest issues which made it very expedient to pick-up being that I did not feel like doing anything or go anywhere as it was. His staff as well as Dr. Thai were caring, helpful. expedient and through. He also wanted me to come back in to his office in a few days for follow-up on my chest congestion problem. The most I have ever got out of other doctors has been a follow-up phone call and that was for a major medical procedure and most of the time from a staff member. Our verdicts in and we will be keeping Dr. Thai as our PCP and are grateful that we had the fortune to meet him. If anybody wants a top notch compassionate MD you will find him at this office.
I called in to your office at 11:30am to request a refill and your assitant did not send in the in for to the phamracy. She stopped answering the phone before 4:00pm. I called multiple times to remind her, but it never got done. This is unacceptable and I will be finding a new doctor because of this. If she cant handel this simple task, I cant imagine what would happen if there was an emergency.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Qui H Thai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsQui Hy Thai Md, 6090 S Fort Apache Rd Ste 145, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Qui H Thai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.