Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Quida D Draine has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Quida D Draine has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 6
Possibly the worst doctor I have ever seen. Nurse put me in exam room and this woman comes to the door and tells me to change rooms. No exam table just a chair. Turns out to be the doctor. Went in for a shoulder problem. Does no exam and simply orders x-ray. She insists on a phone appointment to get her diagnosis and then calls four hours early when I am not at home. Went to non-VA doctor, had an MRI and turns out there are TWO torn tendons. She was rude, abrasive and just going through the motions. She is being shuffled from VA facility to VA facility and always one step ahead of an outright malpractice complaint. DO NOT use this person. A disgrace to the medical profession. Should have her license revoked.
Dr. Draine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Rush University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSanta Ana Va Clinic, 2740 S Bristol St Ste 110, Santa Ana, CA
Dr. Quida D Draine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.