Dr. Quincy Lucas Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Quincy Lucas?

Good Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr. Lucas is a hospitalist, meaning a quarterback for patient care in the hospital setting. Even though you may not see him much, he works behind the scenes to coordinate care and in my case provided excellent care. He is also a very nice man, the epitome of a caring physician. Being an older physician, I have seen good, mediocre, and occasionally bad doctors. Dr. Lucas is a good doctor. He did not treat me well because I am a doctor, he treated me well because that is the way he is. All you have to do is ask the nurses, because they will tell you the truth. The only somewhat aggravating problem is the apparent fact that he is not in many insurance networks. I have yet to find out why not. If anybody deserves to be paid by insurance, it is he.

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Wish I could put no stars. Dr. Lucas Billed me for an evaluation at Tomball hospital and never step a foot in my room, I am still trying to get Tomball hospital to check on this and they are just as bad. After months they send a form letter apologizing for "????nursing????" No comment about this no good doctor.

Posted on June 25th, 2014