Dr. Quintessa Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quintessa Miller?

Great Doctor and team

Posted on December 12th, 2017

I was referred to Dr Miller around August for a breast implant consultation. I was having severe side effects and pain from my implants. I live about 4 hours away from Eglin. I don’t always receive the best care from my family physician so I was so pleased with how I was treated at Eglin. The staff was always pleasant and remembered me during every visit even though they help hundreds of patients a week. They personally assisted me with my preop preps, immunizations, and labs. Then assisted in help set up the Fisher House. Dr. Miller genuinely cared about my pain and side effects from my implants. She took the time to make sure that I had exactly what I wanted. My surgery was flawless and my recovery time was fast. I’m 10 weeks post op and scars are barley visible. I haven’t been this confident with my appearance in years. I had a breast explanation w/o a lift and I look beautiful. I couldn’t be more pleased and blessed by the treatment I was given my Dr Miller and her team.

Posted on June 26th, 2017

you guys wrong because beginning she start work at eglin airbase I was one of her patient but she didn't know exactly what is she doing. because she refferal to another plastic surgeon. that moment she said the docter is really good has a lot experience. the docter is good at I need thing he could give to me. she said. but I think she start work eglin hospital only couple months. how she knows good or not. my point is since 2015 through 2017 now that I met wrong a doctor still couldn't done my breast. now I change different docter. and I heard she was temporarily commander. I couldn't believe that militery system .

Amazing Doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Excellent DR

Posted on August 21st, 2010

Dr. Miller is a great doctor. She performed a procedure on me and I couldn't have hand picked a better doctor than her. She always seemed to truly care about me. She went out and explained everything to my mom and even called today to check up on me and see how I was doing. Thank you Dr. Miller!

Posted on October 11th, 2017