Dr. Quinton Moss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quinton Moss?

Not a caring practice

Posted on August 29th, 2017

If you want a dr. who cares enough to acknowledge you or that has a staff that will at least OCCASIONALLY return your call, this is NOT the practice for you. My daughter, who is a PATIENT there, waited 3 months for a return call. This ALWAYS happens. They don't care enough to EVER return your call. Once you are there, you meet with a therapist for a few minutes - never your allotted 45 min.- and rarely is there an appearance by the dr, himself. I would think a psychiatrist would care enough to have a staff that calls you back when you say you are out of your meds and need a new prescription desperately. Too bad Dr. Carpenter had to close his office in Fairfield. He is truly a dr. that cares.about his patients.

Dr Moss and staff at Hamilton location

Posted on August 24th, 2016

A practice that is caring and understanding. Just be honest with them and you get the best care you can get! Highly recommend especially with psyche issues. However, Receptionists at the West Chester location aren't good and not always nice. Id recommend driving the extra few miles to Hamilton location...

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr. moss and his staff, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Medical Assistants and Lab Tech are all AMAZING!! Sometimes the waiting room is packed but I feel welcome and they "get" me and my issues. Always a friendly experience, Thank you to everyone at Modern Psychiatry and Wellness!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Moss and his staff are amazing!!!

dr is great but staff is horrible and had numerous billing mistakes

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Hard to get someone on the phone for appt

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr.moss was very up front didnt make me feel ashamed or treat me like i was garbage because i was a user. He made sure i was completely calm and no withdraw before I left. He also made sure that if dose needed adjusted just to come in. Or if i felt like using to call or come in at anytime. He seen me on a weekend morning at 7am because i said i want to get clean and he said then we cant wait till Monday. In my opinion he is very blunt but honest down to earth and caring im 3yrs clean thanks to Dr.moss

Posted on March 5th, 2015

No one ever answers the phone or returns phone calls. They will also kick u out if u can't make an apt when it's their fault their office is closed due to inclement weather or their phone lines are messed up.

highly recommended

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr moss is amazing. He always spent the time needed with me. Never felt rushed. The entire staff other than the front desk, were great. Front desk just barely answers calls and not overly friendly when I went there. But that was a year ago.

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

When he went into private practice in 09' I sought out help for my mood disorder and he has helped me greatly. I have had to wait past my appointment time but also people need to realize that he is working at Fort Hamilton's psych EM and his patient case load has increased since the office moved to west chester. He also has taking on more substance abuse cases which contributes to the wait time. He is an honest and caring Dr. He problem solves with you and let's you have a voice in your Tx options.

sad

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

have been going to Dr. Moss several months, have yet to have a session with him. Met once for about 2 minutes and he changed my meds. No one answers the phone when I call or returns messages. Today I got a bill for 4200.00 for a test that I did not understand was being done. It was sent to a lab that my insurance doesn't cover. Can't afford a 4200.00 bill at all. Guess I'll be finding a new doctor!!!

What happened? Trusted to truly disappointed

Posted on November 5th, 2012

What happened to the kind, caring Dr. I once used to trust? When I can eventually get an appointment, I always have to wait at least 1 hr. Used to take the time to listen & at least acted like he really cared. Not anymore since the office moved. Now I'm rushed in & out like I'm a number & cash machine. Rarely stops to listen, always seems preoccupied & in a rush, with an attitude of having better things to do & people to see than be bothered with his psych patients. After all, I am a paying customer. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed & saddened b/c he WAS one of the better doctors i have had over the yrs :(

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Highly recommended. Patient for 2yrs. Dr. Moss cares about your total well being, spiritually, mentally, and physically.