Dr. Quita Cruciger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quita Cruciger?

So unhappy...

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Dr. Cruciger may do an adequate job but her friendliness is HORRIBLE! If I could give less than 1 star, I would. She has no personality. She needs to realize there's always someone newer and younger so the least she could do to have a leg up on that is have a nice attitude. I will never go back. I'll definitely go for the youthful and happy Dr, than one who is a mean old woman

She's a four-star

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Well, I have been going to Dr. Cruciger for 25 years, and that should say a lot. Two early-diagnosed skin cancers later and countless pre-cancerous growths removed give me all the motivation I need to see her every six months. Highly-regarded in the medical community, her professionalism is of the highest order. Several other incidents received her full attention, with regular phone calls to follow up on the care given by other specialists to whom she referred me. If you can get on her patient list, consider yourself fortunate.

Posted on November 30th, 2017