Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Quyen H Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Tran is highly competent, focused and has an excellent manner. Dr. Tran correctly diagnosed my wife, saving her from paralysis, when doctor's in the Presbyterian ER incorrectly diagnosed her work related injury . I regret a physician of Dr. Tran's caliber must work with an organization like Care Now. The front desk and management of Care Now are wholly incompetent. BEWARE OF CARE NOW!!!
14 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Quyen H Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEmcare, 1717 Main St Ste 5200, Dallas, TX
Dr. Quyen H Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.