Dr. Quynh-Thu X Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quynh-Thu X Le?

Old Scool Doctor in New School Setting

Dr. Me treated my father at Stanford. Explained entire processin terms he could understand. Gracefully worked among room full of students. Followed up on non-cancer related problems. Made phone calls and emailed appropriate parties. Had her staff do the same

4 stars aren't enough

Dr. Le is the best ever. She helped get me through a very difficult year. She was very professional and competent. Most importantly she is a gem of a human being. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate all she did. I'm 8 years past my treatments and my wife and I still talk about how fortunate I was to have Dr. Le as my oncologist.

Lung Cancer