Dr. Rajendrakumar I Patel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rajendrakumar I Patel?

Dr Patel has been my family doctor for ten years. He always knows what to do and and is very responsive to my needs. I highly recommend him.

not good

I found dr patel to be rushed and not knowledgeable about current medical techniques and practices. I would not recommend that you use him as your doctor.

I found Dr patel to be arrogant and impatient. His bedside manner came off as if we were keeping him from some more important task. When I tried to get further info on what we as patients could do to speed our recovery, he offered nothing. I looked online and found that there was alot that could be done to help in conjunction with the medications. I don't know if he is ignorant or doesn't care, but neither is good.

Dr Patel is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone especially the elderly and general public. I have been a patient of his for three years. Raj is a very compassionate and caring physician. Thanks for everything Dr. Patel!!