Dr. Chien Chan Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

I really could not recommend this doctor to any other people. I would never send my parents, my relatives or friends to him.

Worst doctor ever

The only reason my mom went there was because he opens on Saturdays and speaks Chinese. The wait time is horrible. He would stroll in to the office after patients are waiting for 1 hrs. It's not uncommon for the wait time to be 2 hrs long. He did eye surgery on my mom's glaucoma condition, which failed and there was no way of reaching him when she had complications. The staff is not reachable until after 2pm because they don't open earlier than that. My mom had to suffered a lot of pain. He does not know what he's doing. I'm looking into legal action against him for the failed surgery, suffering, and side effect from all that he's done to my mom's eye.