Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raad M Ausi MD
Dr. Raad M Ausi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Troy, MI and Bruce Twp, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ausi is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raad M Ausi has 5 locations
15717 15 Mile Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48035
80650 Van Dyke Rd
Bruce Twp, MI 48065
30795 23 Mile Rd Ste 205
New Baltimore, MI 48047
50505 Schoenherr Rd Ste 160
Shelby Township, MI 48315
Book Online Now
Dr. Raad M Ausi has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raad M Ausi has the following 3 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Dr. Raad M Ausi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ausi Review
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raad M Ausi - Posted on April 1st, 2015
Dr. Ausi has helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life. He encouraged me, gave me a health plan, followed up, and prepared me for future issues to watch for. I never felt rushed or like I was just another patient. He is personable but professional. Dedicated and thorough in his work.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raad M Ausi - Posted on October 12th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Ausi for seven years. He is a very caring doctor. He takes him time to understand your symptoms, explain diagnosis and answers any questions you have. My six year old son has been seeing him since he was a year old and he absolutley loves Dr. Ausi. I recommend him to everyone who is looking for a caring, experienced and excellent doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ausi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Dr. Raad M Ausi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raad M Ausi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.