Dr. Raad Ausi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raad Ausi?

Dr. Ausi Review

Dr. Ausi has helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life. He encouraged me, gave me a health plan, followed up, and prepared me for future issues to watch for. I never felt rushed or like I was just another patient. He is personable but professional. Dedicated and thorough in his work.

I have been seeing Dr. Ausi for seven years. He is a very caring doctor. He takes him time to understand your symptoms, explain diagnosis and answers any questions you have. My six year old son has been seeing him since he was a year old and he absolutley loves Dr. Ausi. I recommend him to everyone who is looking for a caring, experienced and excellent doctor.

Dr. Raad Ausi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.